The Ex-Boyfriend's Handbook

The Ex-Boyfriend's Handbook: Eddie will do whatever it takes to become her Mr. Right - Matt Dunn Won a copy of this in a Goodreads giveaway so I'm starting this one before I read anymore of the books on my to-read list. It sounds like it will be a fun read, so here I go!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I wanted to finish this as quickly as I could, since I won it and wanted to review it properly for the author. I had zero expectation going into this novel as it's the first giveaway I've won and didn't know how good it would be. I can say with confidence that this was easily one of the most enjoyable books I've read in awhile. It was soooo funny! The author has a wicked sense of humor and I found myself laughing out loud at least 5 times and giggling at others. Every character seemed to have an unlikable trait and that made them human, but on the flipside they were utterly likable anyway. I wanted to hate Dan (incidentally, that's my husband's name so I feel funny typing it), but I just couldn't. His and Edward's bantering back and forth was highly entertaining.Sam was such a sweetheart, and Natasha was I think the most vivid character. How to explain?!? I could picture her in my mind more clearly than any other character. She was totally a caricature but at the same time, really felt like a real person.Overall, this was a wonderful feel-good novel that is going on my favorites shelf because it was so enjoyable and made me happy and entertained me all the way through. I couldn't have asked for more out of this book.Get a copy of it and start reading. And be prepared to laugh..a lot!