The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax

The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax - Trinity Faegen Quickie review here:Let's be honest. If you take my lack of religious beliefs into consideration, I should probably not have read this book. It was all about religious mythology and I simply cannot suspend disbelief as an atheist. It just wasn't for me. That doesn't mean it was a bad book, it was just not to my taste and therefore I couldn't enjoy it. It became a chore to keep reading and I can't read that way.Good things? I liked the writing and the snowy mountainous setting was way cool. And what I saw and read of Sasha, I really liked her. And I really felt sorry for her. Jax I was not that sure about yet. From what I read, the sexual tension was a bit lacking though. But again. I only read about 130 pages and to be honest, not THAT much had happened yet. So I guess I should also remark on the pacing. I think if you believe in God or other gods, there's a good chance you might like this book. But if you are agnostic or atheist, I would not recommend it.